How You Can Help
Download our Sponsorship Opportunities Form (PDF).
Download our In-Kind Donations Form (PDF).
There are many ways that you can help. Kitsap Arts & Crafts can use your support in many areas, from volunteering your time, to sponsorships, to financial contributions or donations of raffle items. Since 1975, KAC has awarded 181 scholarships to local youths to help further their arts education. This year we will be giving $8,000, thanks to the success of our festival, contributions of our sponsors, and the dedication of our volunteers.
We ask for your support in any of these areas:
- A donation to the general scholarship fund
- Sponsorship of an art award category
- Sponsorship of entertainment during the festival
- Donation of an item or service for one of our fund-raising raffles, planned through the spring and summer
- Donation of goods and/or services to the Patron’s Preview Party
- Volunteer your time to help with the many tasks required for our festival to be a success, both before and during the event (please contact Bryan Monroe at (206) 601-5760 or email email@example.com if you’d like to help)
In return, you’ll receive:
- For businesses, increased visibility and awareness for your business through KAC’s publicity and marketing efforts throughout the spring and summer
- For volunteers, a commemorative T-shirt and a fabulous volunteer pizza party, plus the opportunity to meet and work with others in our community
- The satisfaction of helping to promote the arts and education in our community
For sponsorship information, please contact Bryan Monroe, Sponsorship Director, at (206)601-5760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.